LUX. Denver Inspired Business Mentorship
Taking your business to the next level
LUX. provides higher level Mentorship and a consultative approach to our agent’s career. All agents qualify for the LUX. Denver 3-tier Mentorship Program. This program includes personalized training on the LUX. Denver Experience, contract writing, and review as well as a customized year-long personal and professional development plan. The Mentorship Program also includes one-on-one meetings to clarify actions and produce higher level results.
First, we begin by evaluating the structures already at play. This includes reviewing contracts, growth plans and actions already being taken by our agents to establish a baseline from which we begin our work.
Personalized personal and professional development plan:
- We believe an agent’s success in the industry is heavily dependent upon their understanding of their long-term goals, passions, and purpose. Through the personal and professional development plan, agents gain an in-depth understanding of how to align themselves with their business to live an inspired life.
- The LUX. Denver One-on-one training helps agents gain clarity and implement the ideas and concepts outlined above. We believe it is crucial for agents to surround themselves with community and conversation that supports their vision and keeps the conversation for Inspired Living alive.
Contract writing and contract review:
- Often, we see agents writing contracts with insufficient understanding and knowledge about the contract writing process. We will share our trade secrets on how to write the best contracts for both new and experienced agents. This includes additional clauses and best practices for professional and compliant contract writing.
Next, we begin adding new structures that allow our agents to excel at what they’re already doing, in addition to creating new structures to capitalize on.
Personalized training on the LUX. Denver Experience system
- The LUX. Denver Experience is a proprietary, multi-touch system that allows our agents to deliver an exceptional experience to their clients without having to reinvent the wheel. We use LUX. Denver branded content and material to convey information, communication and exceed client expectations.
Personal brand evaluation and development
- Brand alignment is a crucial element to our agents’ success. This step allows us to further define who our agents are in the industry, how they serve their clients and what actions to take to create an inspired life not only for themselves but their clients and community as well.
- One-on-one training is continued to support the new clarity and actions our agents take, as well as maintain support and consistency throughout the process.
Finally, we solidify new operating procedures, develop implementation systems for a long-lasting success and address next steps for maintaining and continuing to develop a next level career.
Strategy implementation & systematization
- This step builds upon the previous work completed to develop and implement systems, strategies, and structures to maintain a new level of alignment and success identified by the agent and company.
- The final tier of one-on-one training solidifies the work we’ve done, answers questions and builds a roadmap for future development and support.
Performance review and next steps
- New standard operating procedures are re-evaluated, suggestions are made for next steps and agent receives LUX. Denver Certification status.
LUX. Denver Continued Training Program
The LUX. Denver Continued Training Program allows agents to continue the incredible work they started. We believe a foundation to an agent’s success is the ability to grow, change, and adapt to a business for continued success. One key element is keeping this structure alive through the community, communication, and accountability. Furthermore, the program allows newer agents to continue receiving feedback on important industry elements including contract writing, action items, and lead generation.
The Continued Training Program gives agents an opportunity to maintain the support, consistent communication and goal accountability they already started on their path with LUX. Denver. Agents may opt-in to this program for an additional cost per month. Our objective is to ensure this program pays for itself many times over through the support, guidance, and growth experienced by agents.
Training is customized and flexible to the individual agent’s needs and experience level. LUX. Denver Agents receive the LUX. Denver Certification status once agents have completed the Mentorship program and hold a thorough understanding of the above concepts. Agents may bypass the above training after demonstrating a thorough understanding of the concepts above. Agents who need additional training may continue the Mentorship Program through the LUX. Denver Continued Training Program.