LoHi Real Estate
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.leadsandcontacts.com Port 80
Buying A Home In LoHi
LoHi, also known as Lower Highlands, is proximate to I-25 just northwest of the central business district and Lower Downtown (LoDo) neighborhood of Denver. The neighborhood offers a variety of cuisine options including sushi and Mediterranean restaurants such as Vita. Wine bars (Paris Wine Bar) and lounges such as Forest Room 5 can also be found here. For outdoors lovers, Commons Park has 25-acres great for enjoying the four seasons of Denver with sites of the Rocky Mountains. The neighborhood continues to be one of the hottest neighborhoods in all of Denver.
There are many schools in LoHi, including both private and public.
- Polaris at Ebert
- Dora Moore School
- Greenlee Elementary School
- Whittier K-8
- Fairmont Dual Language Academy
- Moorey Middle School
- PS 1 Charter School
- Ace Community Challenge School
- Denver Center – International Study
- High Schools
- Emily Griffith High School
- Life Skills Center of Denver
- Academy of Urban Learning
- West High School
- Denver Center Theater Academy
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Denver Waldorf School
- St. Frances Desales Grade School
- Annunciation School
- La Academia
- Yeshiva Toras Chaim Seminary
- Denver Christian High School
This neighborhood sits between Downtown Denver and the Highlands, and is home to many of Denver residents who like to be close to the action but not in the center of everything. Many of Denver’s top restaurants, coffee shops, bars and galleries are located in this area, making it one of Denver’s hottest spots. Much of Denver’s new modern architecture can be seen in this area alongside Victorian homes and brownstones.