Connor is a market-savvy professional and a genuine, determined, self-motivated individual who adheres to the belief that relationships trump transactions and are the true keys to success. Directly out of high school, Connor ventured into real estate, bringing his hard work ethic and passion. He continues to love the pace, breadth of characters, and all aspects of guiding his clients through the process with integrity. Connor can be found hitting the slopes or at the gym when not showing and selling homes.
Q&A with Connor
1. What do you love about your job?
The most fulfilling part of being a realtor is creating great relationships, and assisting clients in one of the biggest decisions of their lives! Buying or selling a home can be very overwhelming, and making it a seamless process for the client is what I strive to consistently do.
2. What is your communication style like? As an agent, it is my responsibility to adapt to the client’s needs. I’ll always answer my phone, and follow up with emails. However some people may prefer text, and hate calls, and it’s my job to adjust to those preferences!
3. What are you passionate about? Personal growth and fitness! The first thing I do every morning is hit the gym, it’s a great way to consistently start my day with a win! After that, it’s all about personal growth within myself as an agent, and an individual! Every day brings on new learning experiences, and it’s my role to grow from them!
4. What sets you apart from the competition? With over 5 years of experience in the customer service industry, I’ve learned the value of being responsive, and transparent with the client throughout the entire process. My ringer is on 24 hours a day to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. I aim to exceed expectations!
5. What are you uniquely great at inside of your job? My biggest priority in the real estate process is getting to know the client. With something as substantial as a home transaction, I believe without knowing the client, you won’t be able to serve them to the best of your ability!
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 11/29/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.